So...this is where it all begins...Today, Tuesday, March 29, 2005
This is the day that I have discovered "blogging" and the day that I finally get to let my ideas and opinions be heard...that is if anyone wants to listen. If not then at least they are recorded for posterity.
I have a few important things that I want to say and this blog will finally give me an avenue to say them.
I welcome any comments to anything that I post in this blog, as I am of a very open mind and am always receptive to the opinions of others, whether they agree with me or not.
As you can well imagine I am certainly not opposed to enjoying a good debate...as long as you are making educated arguments. I try to do a little bit of research and to know at least a little of the opinions or arguments that I present and I hope that anyone who is going to argue with me will at least do the same.
Well, this is all for my first entry, as I found this halfway through my lunch hour and now it is coming to an end...time to get back to work!
For Now
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment