I am so excited at finally being able to write things down.
I have held many thoughts in my head and sometimes it really becomes confusing, but I muddle on and on.
I have always had thoughts that I assumed bordered on the "conspiracy theory" type of thoughts, but lately as I do research in my crusade to end toxicity, I am realizing that these thoughts are NOT so unrealistic.
All I have done is "googled" some keywords, like household toxins, etc. and what I have found is astounding.
I am also interested in natural medicines and homepathic cures. I am scared to death of contracting a deadly disease like cancer because all of the most commonly accepted treatments are chemical based.
I know that this seems like a weird ending, but I will be back with more later, gotta do some work for a few...
For now, Keep Safe and NON-Toxic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment